Laundry liquid and hand sanitizer production line
Author: source: Datetime: 2018-09-03 17:17:56
Procter & Gamble's hand sanitizer and laundry liquid are commonly used. Do you know what equipment they are made of?
Laundry liquid and hand sanitizers can be produced in reactors.
1. Resin: Polyurethane resin, Polyester resin, Alkyd resin, Unsaturated polyester resin, Saturated reisn, Acrylic resin, Phenolic resin, Urea-formaldehyde resin, Epoxy resin, Amino resin, etc.
2. Paint: White latex, Water based paint, Oil based paint, Curing agent (hardener), Thinner, etc.
3. Glue: Acrylic emulsion glue, Urea-formaldehyde glue, Epoxy potting glue, Polyurethane sealant/ adhesive, Water based polyurethane, Liquid nails (Free-nail glue), etc. Reactor
4. Silicone oil: Silicone oil, Scrap silicone cracking for silicone oil, etc.
5. Simple Description Of reactor batch
1). Different capacity design from 50L to 50,000L.
2). Made of stainless steel 304/ 316L, or other material (decide by client).
3). Have jacket and coil-pipe style.
4). Vacuum and high-pressure are available.
5). Super mixer for most chemicals / food materials mixing and reacting.
6). Widely used in producing resins, adhesives, paints, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and
other chemical productions.
7). Can be heated by oil or water or steam, temperature range: 0 - 500 centigrade.
8). With different mixing paddles, can be designed as requirements.Reactor
9). Supply whole production line for different products, also including producing
If you want to know more ,Please contact JCT Machinery: