Do you know how to maintain a stainless steel reactor?
Author: source: Datetime: 2018-03-31 15:41:33
Stainless steel reactors are generally designed for normal pressure and high pressure. In the production operation, the user usually performs the appearance maintenance of the machine very seriously. In addition to the appearance of maintenance, at the same time pay more attention to related matters in its production operations:
1. The control instrument should be properly connected to the front and neutral wires. The ground wire must be grounded. The wiring work should be performed without power transmission. Prevent operation of the instrument in flammable and explosive environments such as oil and gas. Do not touch any of the plugs during operation while the controller is powered on. When the reactor equipment is used, the explosion vent is connected to the outside through the piping.
2. When starting up, any button should be in the initial condition. After the application is completed, the button should be restored to its original condition.
3. Do not change the temperature setting during heating after the temperature is determined.
4. Regularly test the reaction tank, various appearances, explosion discharge equipment, and the oil level of hot oil to ensure that the equipment can operate normally.
5. When there is abnormal movement in the isolation sleeve, it is necessary to stop pressure and check the mixing system. If the swinging amount of the mixing shaft is too large, replace the bearing or slide the sleeve.
6. The reaction medium should not exceed 2/3 of the surface of the reactor kettle. The reactor should not be operated under overpressure or over-temperature. After the completion, the reactor should not be opened with pressure.
7. Rotational speed display The correct detection position should not be arbitrarily adjusted. The position is adjusted at the factory.
If you want to know more about Stainless steel reactors, free contact JCT as soon as possible.