Have you heard of acrylic emulsion?
Author: source: Datetime: 2018-11-09 15:19:15
Acrylic emulsion is a widely applicable chemical. It can be used as a new type of chemical material for repairing impervious, anticorrosive and frost resistant steel structures such as hydraulic, harbor, highway, bridge, metallurgical and chemical industries.
Acrylic emulsion is non-toxic, non irritating, harmless to human body, meets the requirements of environmental protection, non film-forming high gloss resin, has excellent gloss and transparency, and has good adhesion resistance.
The best use period of acrylic emulsion is six months. Before use, it should be evenly stirred. If the time is too long, the bottom of the barrel will produce precipitation. After mixing, it will not affect the effect. The product must be sealed and stored in the indoor environment. The room temperature should be between 5~35 degrees.
Acrylic emulsion is widely used in many fields.
1. used for silk fabrics and leather finishing agents.
2. photo prints the finishing agent for paper and the finishing agent for paper.
3. It has good sealing performance for wood grease and tannic acid, and can be used as transparent sealing primer for wood, board and floor. 4. electrodeposition coatings for metal waterborne paints and plastic waterborne paints.
5. asphalt waterproof modifier.
6. flocculant used in polymer antistatic agent, sewage and petroleum solid free drilling additives.
Do you know the equipment for producing acrylic emulsion?
JCT can provide you with acrylic emulsion production line, including technical support. The main equipment in the production line is reactor. Reactor, as the main reaction equipment in the production of chemical industry, is widely used in chemical industry, medicine, food and other industries. The material is 304 stainless steel, which has the characteristics of rapid heating, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, hygiene and no environmental pollution.
If you want to know more ,Please contact JCT Machinery :
E-mail: [email protected]